Dear Members and Prospects,
The website is now ready to accept your membership renewals and new signups for the upcoming season! Your old accounts and profiles have been wiped away to make way for new profile fields and membership levels. All of us will need to proceed to the MEMBERSHIP - JOIN NOW menu to create an all-new fresh account. The membership term ends on March 1, so don't wait.
Membership applications are PAPERLESS beginning this year as part of our emphasis on simplification and cost management. This means that if you haven't completed the membership application online before the first show, you will be able to use your mobile device or an office iPad or laptop to fill it out at the show office window and submit it there on the spot! However, given how crazy show mornings can be, you will definitely want to leisurely take care of this before you arrive.
Membership dues may be paid online with credit card or Paypal when completing your application, or you may mail in a check with your printed invoice. Cash is also accepted at the show office window.
We will still need a hardcopy of your parent-signed liability waiver and club use agreement if you don't already have that one on file from a previous year. We regret that your membership cannot be approved until this is provided.
You will notice a few changes online:
- All individual riders will now use a single INDIVIDUAL membership level, regardless of age
- Non-riding members may choose a lower cost SUPPORT membership level
- Trainers now get to choose amongst the INDIVIDUAL or FAMILY memberships
- We all are asked to specify our DOB to help point calculations run efficiently. (Don't worry, we will keep this info close to our chest!)
- We are also asked to specify a favorite area(s) to help with club operations. As a volunteer member organization, we are asking that all members target a minimum of 6 hours of volunteer time each year. There is a wide range of onsite as well as remote jobs to choose from to fit your interests and needs.
- Membership cards are now available to print from you profile page!
Many other organizational and content changes were made on the website as well, with the intent to simplify and clarify. We still have a ways to go, but we hope you will agree that we are making progress!
It's all pretty intuitive, but if you have questions or suggestions along the way, please don't hesitate to contact Jackie Flannery at 206-747-1734. Texting is usually best.